If, after a jailbreak, you’re experiencing your iPhone continually being stuck on the Apple boot screen and restarting every 10 – 15 minutes. The problem comes from one of the apps on your phone being incompatible with the jailbreak.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Press the power and home button simultaneously for 10 seconds to shut off the phone.
- Hold down the home key and plug your iPhone while keeping the home key pressed
- Go into iTunes and choose to restore your phone
- In the Application tab of your phone in iTunes, deselect “Sync Applications” and choose apply. This will uninstall all apps from your phone
- Run the jailbreak software again
This fix worked for me but I can’t guarentee that it will work in your case. Please post a comment if you’re still experiencing this problem.